Nederlandstalige website welkom pagina van Phuket dash Scuba Logo from Phuket dash Scuba
Call or WhatsApp +66800 408805

Location and Booking

Our goal is to help you have an excellent, safe and satisfying diving experience on Phuket and/or the Similan islands, in every way.

  • Diving courses: a high quality divecourse for a very reasonable price, where the speed of the course depends on the student and not on the material. All courses are conducted in small groups of maximum four persons, quite a few of them are even private courses. Learning how to dive and continuing education courses are safe and fun.
  • Diving daytrips: we will give a personal advice, and make sure you get the best possible experience. Depending on personal wishes and diving experience, we will give our advice regarding boat and destination. Wherever possible, we will send a private guide along.
  • Diving liveaboard trips: there is more to a liveaboard than just the diving and the boat, it is the whole experience. So we talk to you, give you our opinion on different boats, their crews, the kind of guests that are normally on these boats, the service standard, the divemasters, etc.
Because of our personal service and advice, we have lots of returning guests. We are not happy until our guests are happy!
Location of Phuket dash Scuba in Kata Beach, Phuket.

Our Location

We are located on Katekwan Road in Kata Beach. Katekwan Road is the road that starts on the main Chalong-Karon road and ends at Club Med Phuket. 

On the same street are also located Centara Kata, Sawasdee Village and Alpina Nalina, all three well known hotels that a taxi driver should know, and South Siam guesthouse, The Kata Orient House and The Color Kata, three guesthouses. Don's Gym, locally also well known, is located almost opposite the divecenter. 

Phuket dash Scuba dot Com is located directly opposite the restaurant of Sawasdee Village.

Booking Conditions

A deposit of 30% is required to hold the place(s). For a liveaboard, the remaining 70% must be paid 75 days before cruise departure. If payment is not received in this time period, we have the right to resell the booked places. For diving courses and/or local daytrips, the remaining 70% can be paid at our office prior to the departure date of the trip(s) or the starting date of the course. Of course you are more than welcome to pay the remaining 70% beforehand, either online or through one of our bank accounts.

In case you decide to pay the remainder at our office, please note that we will add a surcharge of 4% for all credit card payments for any amount less than 50,000 Thai Baht, only if they are done at our office. For a PayPal payment there is an additional charge of 5%.

You can pay by money transfer net of charge to one of our bank accounts, by money transfer to our Paypal account or by credit card. We will not be responsible for any bank charges, but please note that transfers to our bank account in the Netherlands can be done free of charge within the Euro Zone.
For credit card payments you can use PayPal. If using PayPal, please transfer the money to (Thai Baht). Opening an account with PayPal is free of charge and takes 5 minutes, and to transfer money using PayPal opening an account with PayPal is not necessary. But please do note there is a 5% surcharge for a PayPal payment.

Bank Account in the Netherlands
Account number: NL81RABO
Benificiary: S.T.W. van Leeuwarden, Nijmegen, Netherlands
Bank Name: Rabobank

Bank Account in Thailand
Account number: 399.2.81026.1
Benificiary: Phuket dash Scuba dot Com, Phuket, Thailand
Swiftcode: KASITHBK
Bank Name: Kasikorn Bank

PayPal Account

Cancellation Policy

Daytrips to the local destinations (Kata Beach, Racha Noi, Racha Yai, Phi Phi and King Cruiser-Shark Point area) and diving courses must be cancelled not later than 15.00 hours (3 PM) the day before in person or by phone. Cancellations via email must be done before 14.30 hours (2.30 PM). In case of no show or cancellation after this time, the full price will be charged.
If a liveaboard is cancelled by you, the guest, more than 90 days before departure date, the deposit will be returned minus a 5% fee for bank and other costs.
If a liveaboard is cancelled by you, the guest, between 90 and 60 days before departure, the deposit will be charged, the remainder will be refunded.
If a liveaboard is cancelled by you, the guest, less than 60 days before departure, the full price will be charged including national park fees.
If a liveaboard is cancelled by us or by the boat operator, we offer you a full refund for the amount we received. We are not responsible for losses due to changes in hotel bookings or flights etc.

We therefore suggest you to purchase some kind of travel/cancellation insurance for the trip. We can recommend DAN and DiveAssure for your diving insurance. Both also offer short term insurance.