Rescue Diver Course
Challenging and rewarding best describes the PADI Rescue Diver course. This divecourse will expand your knowledge and experience level. Rescue Divers learn to look beyond themselves and consider the safety and well being of other divers.
Although this scuba course is challenging, it is a rewarding way to build your confidence. Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. Many divers say this is the best course they’ve ever taken.
Plus the Rescue Diver course takes you one step closer to Master Scuba Diver – the ultimate non-professional certification in recreational scuba diving.
Rescue Diver Course Practical Information
- Prerequisites: minimal Open Water Diver and 15 years old.
- Complete knowledge development.
- A certification requirement is successful completion of a sanctioned course in CPR and primary first aid within the past two years. For more information about the React Right course see further below.
- Materials you'll be using during your rescue course: Rescue Diver Crew-Pak (including Rescue Diver manual) and Rescue Diver video. We will provide this included in the course price.
Rescue Diver Course The Program
- During the rescue diver course you'll cover:
- Self-rescue and diver stress;
- Emergency management and equipment;
- Panicked diver response;
- In-water rescue breathing protocols;
- Egress (exits);
- Dive accident scenarios.
You'll also work on knowledge development and an emergency assistance plan.
The skills we first practice in the pool, final assesment of the skills will be in the open water. The swimming pool here in Kata Phuket was build specifically for conducting diving courses. We'll conduct a minimum of vijf sessions in the open water.
During these sessions you'll also do the dive accident scenarios.
The Rescue Diver program takes two days (EFR not included) and the price is 11,550 Baht, manual, course materials, certification costs, one day theory and pool practice, one day shore diving and hotel transfers included. From May till October we do this course with one day theory and pool practice and one day boat diving. Again including manual, course materials, certification costs, one day theory and pool practice, hotel transfers and meals on the boat the charge is 12,550 Baht.
Required materials: SSI Rescue Diver Crew-Pak (including Rescue Diver manual) and video. We provide these materials, all included in the course price. Rental of diving equipment (if applicable) is extra.
You can start the Rescue course on any day of the week.
First Aid - React Right
Take a step toward emergency preparedness and meet Rescue Diver prerequisites with React Right.
As one of the foremost international CPR and first aid training companies, React Right gives you the confidence to respond to medical emergencies - not just in the diving world, but in your every day world with your family, friends, neighbours and coworkers too.
- React Right courses with Phuket dash Scuba dot Com encompass:
- CPR for adults, children and infants;
- First aid for adults, children and infants;
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training;
- The React Right Instructor and Instructor Trainer courses.
This course for 4,500 Baht (including manual and certification costs) is not only recommended for divers but also for non-divers. Important information is given and techniques are learned useful with any accident, both diving as in your daily life!
The React Right course can start on any day of the week.
Let us know when you want to start helping others. Both the Rescue Diver Course and the React Right Course you can start on any day of the week with your personal divecenter on Phuket.You can already register online
53 Katekwan Road, Kata Beach, 83100 Phuket, Thailand
Telephone +66(0)76 284580, fax. +66(0)76 284580, Hotline 24/7: +66(0)80 0408805