Advanced Open Water Diver Course
Move up and experience real adventure with the Advanced Open Water Diver course. As you step beyond the Open Water Diver level, you make five dives and have the opportunity to try some of diving’s most rewarding and useful specialty activities, such as deep diving, digital underwater photography, wreck diving and much more.
These skills make diving much more than underwater sightseeing. Plus, the Advanced Open Water Diver course takes you one step closer to Master Scuba Diver - the ultimate non professional certification in recreational diving.
- To start this course, the student must be an Open Water Diver and 15 years old (12 for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver).
- Number of dives: five dives.
- Each Adventure Dive in the Advanced Open Water Diver course may credit toward the first dive of the corresponding Specialty Diver course.
- AAdventure Dive options are: AWARE-fish identification, boat diving, deep diving, diver propulsion vehicle use, drift diving, EANx (Nitrox) diving, multilevel and computer diving, night diving, peak performance buoyancy, search and recovery, underwater naturalist, underwater navigation, underwater photography, digital underwater photography and wreck diving.
- Materials you'll need: PADI Adventures in Diving Crew-Pak (including Adventures in Diving manual). Phuket dash Scuba dot Com (phuket-scuba.com) provides this, included in the course price.
With your Instructor you complete the deep and underwater navigation Adventure Dives. These dives boost your confidence as you build these foundational skills.
Then you choose three additional dives to complete your course. You can go diving at night, check out the local wrecks like the King Cruiser or the wreck at Beacon Reef at the Similans, or even fly through the ocean on a diver propulsion vehicle – all during your Advanced Open Water Diver course with Phuket dash Scuba dot Com.
All meals on the boat, course materials, hotel transfers and diving equipment (if your Open Water Diver course has been completed with us) are included in the price of 13,950 Baht.
The program can be completed in just two days, you can start every day of the week and all dives can count towards a Specialty Diver certification. For the same program with 1 day on the boat and 1 day beach diving we charge only 12,950 Baht (possible from November through April). For divers under 15 years a Junior Advanced Open Water Diver certification is available.
The Advanced Open Water Course can easily be combined with the Nitrox Course, the surcharge for this is 7,000 Baht.
Also on a liveaboard to the Similan Islands you can do Advanced Course. The price for this is very reasonable, but depends on your choice of liveaboard boat. So contact us if you're interested in this.
You can already start your advanced open water course from back home! For more information about this contact us<.
Let us know when you would like to discover the Phuket underwater world. You can start your Advanced Open Water Diver course on every day of the week with your personal divecenter on Phuket.
53 Katekwan Road, Kata Beach, 83100 Phuket, Thailand
Telephone +66(0)76 284580, fax. +66(0)76 284580, Hotline 24/7: +66(0)80 0408805
phuket-scuba.com, Your personal Dive Center on Phuket Thailand
SSI Master Instructor 73542
PADI Master Instructor 940400