Welcome to Phuket dash Scuba dot Com, your personal dive center in Kata Beach Phuket Thailand, for daytrip diving, liveaboard diving and diving courses in Phuket, Thailand.
After having dived all over the world, Phuket dash Scuba dot Com, phuket-scuba.com, was started by Steven van Leeuwarden. Diving has for Steven become a hobby, since he is not in the water every day anymore. But Steven and the other guides/instructors love diving and take pleasure in showing experienced divers what the tropical Andaman Sea has to offer, and introducing beginner divers to this breathtaking world of silence and beauty.
The Diving Team
Phuket-scuba.com is a personal and flexible diving center. Our multilingual diving team consists of highly trained professionals from different countries. All are certified SSI and PADI instructors and licensed instructors in First Aid and CPR administration.
We can guarantee you safe, fun and unforgettable Phuket and Similan scuba diving experiences! Just have a look at the pictures on this website, all taken by our guests and guides.
With excellent knowledge of the divesites, our guides enjoy showing you the wealth of life in the Andaman Sea.
Small classes and diving groups ensure our safety-first policy.
To protect the reef, we practice a 'no touch' policy. Leave nothing but bubbles, take nothing but pictures!
When it comes to scuba diving, our first priority is the safety of our customers. All divesites are carefully selected and there are never more than four guests in one group together with the dive guide or instructor.
An amazing wealth of marine life is guaranteed! The Phuket waters are known for the abundance and diversity they have to offer. From small adorable seahorses and ghostpipefish to the giants such as manta's and even the possibility of a whaleshark!
The main diving season on Phuket and the whole west coast of Thailand runs from November till May, when the warm tropical climate is lightened by a cool easterly wind and also the sun is shining constantly. This is the season that all daytrip boats are going out every day of the week and all liveaboard boats are on the water continuously.
Between June and October divers can expect some days with wind, but really hard winds are seldom. Also during these months liveaboard diving boats are leaving, the daytrip boats are also leaving almost every day and the diving courses are conducted as usual. Even stronger, the low season can be very attractive here, with less divers under water and much lower hotel prices.
More information on the weather and diving conditions you can find at our weather information pages.
After having dived and having trained divers all over the world, we have integrated our experiences in our offer which we are proud
- Daytrip diving to every Phuket divesite, every day of the week, all year round!
- Liveaboard diving to the most exclusive divesites.
- Diving courses, the complete range of certification courses from beginner to instructor. As SSI and PADI Master Instructor Steven and his team can offer you all courses.
- Your choice between SSI and PADI diving courses.
- Fun diving and courses in small groups: maximum 4 guests per divemaster or instructor!
- A real Phuket dive center with a real shop and real instructors that really know the divesites and boats. We are not just an online booking agency like many others.
- With Steven an owner/manager who dives frequently himself and gives real life advice in stead of sitting behind the computer the whole day to blog about how wonderful the diving was again.
- We are a member of the SSS Recompression Chamber.
- Snorkeling tours to Phuket's exotic islands and coral reefs.
- Accommodation according to your wishes and taste.
- Full equipment sales and rental.
- And any information you might need about Phuket scuba diving, diving in Thailand and Thailand in general.
Of course we are licensed by the Tourist Authority of Thailand to do all this.
You can find our scuba diving and fully equipped teaching center ideally located on Phuket Island in Kata, right in the middle between Kata Beach and Kata Center. Close to Chalong port where the diving boats depart, close to the more touristy Patong. But still retaining a cosy atmosphere, with clusters of restaurants, good music bars, local shops and small resorts.
And to make it all perfect: within walking distance from the beautiful beach of Kata. Phuket, ideal for peaceful relaxation and scuba diving.
Click on the map to the right and you will see a much larger map.
At our special offers page you will find our special diving offers: last minutes, special daytrips and special liveaboard offers.
53 Katekwan Road, Kata Beach, 83100 Phuket, Thailand
Telephone +66(0)76 284580, fax. +66(0)76 284580, Hotline 24/7: +66(0)80 0408805
phuket-scuba.com, Your personal Dive Center on Phuket Thailand, TAT/OTD-no. 34/00245