Advanced Open Water Diver Course
With SSI this course is called the Advanced Adventurer Diver. Advanced Open Water is with SSI a recignition for divers with experience: required is open water certification, four specialties (at least two of those from SSI) and a minimum of 24 dives.
Move up and experience real adventure with the Advanced Adventurer Diver course. As you step beyond the Open Water Diver level, you make five dives and have the opportunity to try some of diving’s most rewarding and useful specialty activities, such as deep diving, nitrox diving, wreck diving and much more.
These skills make diving much more than underwater sightseeing. Plus, the Advanced Adventurer Diver course takes you one step closer to Master Diver - the ultimate non professional certification in recreational diving.
- To start this course, the student must be an Open Water Diver and 15 years old (10 for Junior Advanced Adventurer Diver, 12 for the Adventure deep dive).
- Number of dives: five dives.
- Each Adventure Dive may credit toward the first dive of the corresponding Specialty Diver course.
- AAdventure Dive options are: boat diving, deep diving, scooter/DPV diving, waves tides & currents diving, Nitrox diving, night & limited visibility diving, perfect buoyancy, search and recovery, navigation, photo & video and wreck diving.
- Materials you'll need: SSI Adventures in Diving manual and video. Phuket dash Scuba dot Com (phuket-scuba.com) provides this, included in the course price.
Together with your Instructor you choose the five adventure dives you want to do during your course, all those dives you'll of course make with your instructor. There are no required dives, but we strongly recommend you do a deep and navigation dive. You can go diving at night, check out the local wrecks like the King Cruiser or the wreck at Beacon Reef at the Similans, or even fly through the ocean on a diver propulsion vehicle – all during your Advanced Adventurer Diver course with Phuket dash Scuba dot Com.
All meals on the boat, course materials, hotel transfers and diving equipment (if your Open Water Diver course has been completed with us) are included in the price of 11,550 Baht.
The program can be completed in just two days, you can start every day of the week and all dives can count towards a Specialty Diver certification. For the same program with 1 day on the boat and 1 day beach diving we charge only 10,550 Baht (possible from November through April). For divers under 15 years a Junior Advanced Open Water Diver certification is available.
The Advanced Open Water Course can easily be combined with the Nitrox Course, the surcharge for this is 5,500 Baht.
Also on a liveaboard to the Similan Islands you can do Advanced Course. The price for this is very reasonable, but depends on your choice of liveaboard boat. So contact us if you're interested in this.
You can already start your advanced open water course from back home! For more information about this contact us or follow this link.
Let us know when you would like to discover the Phuket underwater world. You can start your Advanced Adventurer Diver course on every day of the week with your personal divecenter on Phuket.
53 Katekwan Road, Kata Beach, 83100 Phuket, Thailand
Telephone +66(0)76 284580, fax. +66(0)76 284580, Hotline 24/7: +66(0)80 0408805